A professional graphic designer who uses her background in art history and restoration to create everyday objects you can enjoy in your home or as wearable art. It's a joy to bring the best art and design of ages past into everyday life, plus invitations and DIY party projects. If you don't already share my love for artists and illustrators such as Alphonse Mucha, Edmund Dulac, Beatrix Potter, Carl Larsson and John Tenniel, perhaps you'll discover a new enthusiasm.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Vintage Travelling Black Cat Hoodie Sweatshirt

 
Vintage Travelling Black Cat Hoodie Sweatshirt from Zazzle.com

Vintage Travelling Black Cat Hoodie Sweatshirt

I don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way

A wonderful black cat toting a red umbrella and carpet bag, inspired by a 1906 postcard. (The image is true to the original scan in every detail except the stains and spots.)

Words from a song popular at the turn of the 20th century: "I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way." Fun and very cool!

Available in all styles, colors and sizes, so play around and choose the one that tickles your fancy. Please be advised that this design will only show up on light colors. Feel free to select from all the lighter colors, but please don't choose dark-colored shirts (black, navy dark red, etc.).

See all the coordinating items in my gallery's Diary of a Bad Cat Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment